Thursday 28 March 2013

First day of Blogging

      Good morning & selamat pagi. Haaa! Finally, Sundra have started her blog. Wow, not bad! Its an awesome way to share my thoughts and stories with you without any limitations. I think Sundra can blog everyday, because now i'm having my short and final semester, Diploma in Medical Laboratory.  Waaaa, now i'm in my final year, a very important year for me. After this, have to go for practical. =( Hmmm, so sad about my practical because the location is too far. Yes, it's in Pahang, but not sure which area. Never mind, i will let you know about it in my upcoming posts. 
       Today, is an important day for me. Its my Mother's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MA! Unfortunately, currently i'm not staying by her side right now because i'm studying in Kuala Lumpur. This is my first time, where i am staying far away from my mom during her big day =(  But i managed to wish her through the phone. I think she would be happy with it. May God bless her always.
       Then, what else? Oh yeah, Sundra just wake up and got some works to do. I know you yourself will get tired if you know what are those works : wash a pail of clothes, take bath, buy food and prepare for my public speaking, that's all. Washing clothes, Sundra hates the most. It can cause my hip painful. But what to do, there is no washing machine in my hostel, so sad! I have to spend approximately 1 hour to wash my clothes and shower. Waah! Quite long. Pity my friends, some of them will be waiting for their urgency LOL! Jahatnya Sundra... 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment